Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Master Scheduler is responsible for scheduling finished goods
for the plant so raw material can be ordered. They will monitor
finished good inventory levels. They are also involved with
evaluating planned and proposed material/process changes;
identifying and resolving customer problems; and involved with Bill
of Materials for current and new launches within a JIT (just in
Master Scheduler Responsibilities:
- Maintain parameters and data in ERP system.
- Involved with Bill of Materials for current and new product
- Monitor flow of goods in and out and correct manufacturing
plans accordingly. Communicate any changes to the plan to
manufacturing as needed.
- Develop master schedules based on history and sales.
- Maintain schedule agreements with customers.
- Forecasting of capacity planning in regards to material,
equipment and labor with new business
- Inventory management of finished goods.
- Continual improvement of increasing utilization of plant
performance and capabilities
- Plans and coordinates introduction of new parts and phase out
- Investigates and resolves discrepancies between shipments and
orders & in constant communication with customers.
- Responsible for cycle counting finished goods to maintain
- Investigates causes of significant discrepancies of finished
goods in order to prevent re-occurrence.
- Identifies potential slow moving finished good inventory for
review and disposition.
- Maintains adequate inventories to support operations while
minimizing inventory investments.
- Defers or expedites orders depending on customer
- Manages perpetual inventory against physical count of stock and
adjusts errors and investigates variances.
- Follows safety regulations and enforces compliance with company
safety rules and regulations.
Education / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (BS or BA) is required.
- Must have recent experience an automotive manufacturing
- 3-5 years experience in Master Scheduler/Materials Planning or
- Strong knowledge of ERP/MRP systems is required.
- Ability to make quick decisions in dynamic fast paced
Keywords: Job Juncture, Knoxville , Master Scheduler, Other , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!