Company: Red Stag Fulfillment
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionRed Stag Fulfillment is an order fulfillment
company for online retailers and eCommerce businesses.
Headquartered in Knoxville, Tennessee, we were founded by eCommerce
entrepreneurs who wanted to redefine the 3PL experience for clients
and employees. By leveraging technology to ensure reliable, secure,
and fast shipping, we have quickly established ourselves as a
world-class fulfillment company — and we're ready for more. Red
Stag is a unique and special organization. We understand that our
team members are our most important asset. We have grown into one
of America's best order fulfillment companies by building a team of
people who are eager to be a part of our growth. To make this
happen, our team members show up and give their all every day. Our
core values are of paramount importance and inform and guide all of
our decisions. Here at Red Stag:
- We treat others with dignity and respect.
- We sweat the small stuff.
- We have positive attitudes.
- We act like we own it.
- We always seek to improve. The core mission of the Supplies
Coordinator is to support the business in ensuring proper support
with internal supply stock and pallets is obtained. The Supplies
Coordinator oversees the company's internal inventory and storage
control. You are the one we are looking for if: You love helping
people and supporting the business. You are much more uncomfortable
when you have too little to do than when you have too much to do.
You must know why things work and why we do things the way that we
do and you don't stop asking questions until you truly understand
the "why", and you regularly ask if we could do things differently.
One of your least favorite responses is, "Because that is how we
have always done it." You are eager to jump in, learn from the
existing business, but not afraid to challenge the status quo.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead daily touch points with your team members.
- 5s internal supplies and supply areas for each department
including use of the Kanban system.
- Oversee all supply inventory for all departments/warehouses at
- Coordinate delivery and putaway for all internal supplies
including asset tag tracking
- Check delivery ticket against Warehouse PTab to insure shipment
- Restock all supplies areas daily including breakroom
- Create standard that each department will have their supplies
delivered and stored.
- Coordinate with the buyer team on any new supplies added to
- Delivery in all new equipment for any expansion projects within
your designated warehouse.
- Upkeep any non-essential supplies and supply areas such as RSF
Apparel or Hot swap shelves.
- Unload good pallets & putaway, inventory pallet counts twice
- Reload bad pallets for return-sorted by size and crush all
scrap pallet pieces.
- Collect old pallets- All departments, across all warehouses- 3
to 4 times daily.
- Audit Red Tag Area- Weekly.
- Supporting HR and team leads with new hire apparel
- Supporting all internal teams with equipment repairs and
replacements.Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years Operations Management and/or Materials
- Six Sigma/Lean experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Experience in shipping and receiving preferred.
- Strong ability to stay on task working solo and keeping your
team members on task.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong desire for process
- Must have the ability to multi-task and keep track of various
parts of the operation.
- Attendance and punctuality are a must.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening.Pay
Range: $19-$21/hr.Classification: Non-Exempt Reports to:
Procurement Manager Shift: M-F 8a-4:30pPowered by
Keywords: Red Stag Fulfillment, Knoxville , Supplies Coordinator, Other , Sweetwater, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!