Team Lead - Moving/Hauling Service
Company: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - Your Move LL
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Tired of being treated poorly by your employer? Want to work in
a fun enthusiastic environment? Come talk with the new owners of
College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving Knoxville! Part Time and Full
time available. Looking for Afternoon shift and day shift. Saturday
and Sunday only positions available as well. Sign on bonus of
$500!!! (Details provided during interview) As a Team Lead for
College Hunks Hauling Junk and College Hunks Moving, you are the
first point of contact for clients on the job. You will have the
chance to educate clients about our exceptional services and the
benefit of using us over the competition, ensuring 110%
satisfaction. Company Overview To live our four core values of:
Building Leaders, Always Branding, Listen, Fulfill, and Delight,
and Creating a Fun Enthusiastic Team Environment. To always provide
our brand promise of a stress-free moving or hauling experience,
and always provide our clients with H.U.N.K.S. (which stands for
Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable, Service). Job Summary Do
you enjoy a fast-paced, multi-faceted work environment where you
get to be exposed to different types of professional work like
Sales, Marketing, Logistics, Customer Service, Equipment
operations, project management, conflict resolution, and
communication? If so, we have an incredible opportunity with
excellent growth potential. You will be involved in learning
techniques on how to develop rapport, establish value while having
a sense of accomplishment each day! There is no other place young
people with little experience can work to build a resume like
College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving! Responsibilities
- Go out of your way to be friendly (smile, eye contact,
small-talk) to everyone whom you come in contact with throughout
the day - especially your clients.
- Look, act and become a friendly college hunk - starting with
the uniform (shirt tucked in, hat straight, pants at the waist),
and continuing with your attitude (smiles and eye contact).
- Educate clients about pricing and services and the benefit to
them prior to giving an estimate, ensuring 110% satisfaction.
- SAFELY operate at all times.
- Make sure all daily truck inspections are performed (tire
pressure, oil, equipment, etc).
- Make sure the truck has enough receipts, safety equipment, and
- Price jobs aggressively, meeting and surpassing
- Be able to make logistical decisions (when to dispose of, what
to donate or recycle, how to best complete a job, how to package
items and load a truck, how to market during downtime).
- Lead your team by relevant examples, showing them what the core
values of the company are all about.
- Help to train new hires about the day to day operations and
- Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury,
unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc.
- Check-in regularly throughout the day with direct supervisor
for additional assignments and troubleshooting guidance
Qualifications Who we're looking to hire: If you love customer
service and helping others, you've come to the right place. No
experience necessary! We provide hands-on training to all to ensure
you succeed. Must meet the following qualifications:
- Must be able to lift 70 pounds with a team.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Valid/Active Driver's License.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Drug and alcohol-free.
- Must be able to pass a federal background check. Benefits:
- Giving back to the community by donating two meals to Feeding
Children Everywhere for every job we complete.
- Being a part of a team with great attitudes and work
- Flexibility with scheduling.
- Open-Door Environment; Dynamic culture
- On the job training
- Team outings Compensation: $18 to $27 per hour Each CHHJ
location is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your
application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring
decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All
inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made
directly to the franchisee, and not to College Hunks Hauling Junk
Keywords: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - Your Move LL, Knoxville , Team Lead - Moving/Hauling Service, Other , Alcoa, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!