Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: September 23, 2022
New Opportunity - Controller!!! - Knoxville, TN My client, a
state-of-the-art rehabilitation hospital is looking to add a
Controller to their team! This organization takes pride in the
excellent service they provide to their patients and boasts on
their team-oriented environment. Salary up to 100k, plus 25% bonus!
Hiring now! Contact me at email@example.com ESSENTIAL
- Directs financial activities of the organization.
- Coordinates and controls the facility's cash and investment
- Establishes, or recommends to management, major economic
objectives, and policies for company
- Prepares reports which summarize and forecast company business
activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses and
earnings based on past, present, and expected operations.
- Responsible for preparation of annual hospital budget.
- Advises management on desirable operational adjustments due to
budget constraints and changes in hospital reimbursement.
- Regularly examines alternative methods of providing required
accounting services to reduce departmental operating costs.
- Supervises preparation of schedules and other documentation for
audits of company's accounts.
- Monitors the implementation of checks and balances which
continually evaluate accounting practices, reporting procedures and
record keeping. Required Skills:
- Bachelors in business, Healthcare Administration, Accounting,
Finance or similar required.
- 5+ years of accounting or finance experience required.
- Ability to translate financial information to non-financial
- Prior management experience preferred.
- Hospital, healthcare, or insurance exp. preferred.
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Knoxville , Controller, Other , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!