Company: House of Sport
Posted on: September 22, 2022
DescriptionWe’re building something new. A destination devoted
to sports. A place where the community will gather and be inspired.
To create this new experience, we’re building a team that will
dream big, obsess over the athlete (our customer), inspire
teammates and challenge every ‘normal’ thing about retail. Retail
Operations Associate Duties:
- Create a world-class customer experience by providing
passionate customer service and selling through customer
- Uphold company standards for merchandise presentation of the
best apparel and equipment brands in sporting goods
- Maintain cleanliness of all areas of the store including the
office and restrooms
- Assist with the unloading of trucks and processing of
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, stand, push, pull, and lift
cartons/bins weighing approximately 10-50 pounds each repetitively
All Teammates are required to adhere to all safety policies and
procedures. Additionally, as business needs arise, other tasks may
become necessary. QualificationsSuccess Profile:
- 1-2 years of operations or maintenance experience
- Creates a culture that encourages a diverse and inclusive
- Clear, constant and confident communication amongst teammates,
athletes and management.
- Continued commitment to DICK’S Sporting Goods standards and
ensuring accountability amongst teammates.
- Flexible availability – nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to deliver the best Athlete experience to our
- Enthusiasm and passion to interact and assist others with all
their sporting goods needs.
- Strong work ethic, time management skills and the ability to
prioritize in a fast-paced environment. DICK'S Sporting Goods is an
Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Inclusion and
Keywords: House of Sport, Knoxville , Operations Associate, Other , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!