Bilingual - Spanish Customer Service Representative
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Bilingual - Spanish Customer Service
Representative-CUS001641This role will be hybrid working remotely
and a few days in office per month.
Delivers superior customer service while handling a large volume of
inbound/outbound phone calls regarding cellular products and
services for both consumer (prepaid/postpaid) and business
accounts. The Universal Customer Service Rep Bilingual demonstrates
proficiency in the areas of sales, negotiation, retention, and
interpersonal communication to gain, retain, and serve customers.
This role strives to provide first contact resolution by actively
listening and connecting with customers while resolving their
issues efficiently and effectively.
- Responsible for handling bilingual consumer and business
customer calls with the highest standard of professionalism and
courtesy, addressing customer issues and ensuring company standards
are met on every call.
- Proactively identify customer needs by reviewing customer
accounts and inquiries to develop product/service solutions to
retain and grow the customer's relationship. Leverages the
relationship with the customer to de-escalate situations.
- Troubleshoot wireless data, device and network problems for
customers that may include the switch, voicemail, mobile data,
network functionality and other systems.
- Receive inbound calls from customers with delinquent accounts
to obtain payment commitments, take payments and answer inquiries
to ensure Financial Services goals are met.
- Work with other U.S Cellular associates, departments and
functions in a professional, courteous and collaborative
- Maintain strong knowledge of all company products and services,
including handsets, accessories, pricing, plans, promotions, and
- Demonstrate strong selling, negotiation and closing skills by
positioning the value of wireless services and products to new and
- Demonstrate the ability to work with multiple computer
applications at the same time, while maintaining strong engagement
and connection with the customer.
- Participate in marketing efforts to solicit new business, with
the possibility of outbound calling if/when necessary.
- Assist in other tasks and projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or state equivalency certification.
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in communicating complex and technical
information clearly and concisely in language and terminology that
fits the needs of the customer.
- Demonstrated proficiency in resolving technical issues in a
high-volume call center.
- Experience with Windows-based PC's, including general office
- Ability to remain flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work varying shifts.
- Bilingual English/Spanish.
- Experience in high volume telephone contact center with
resolution of complaints or inquiries.
- College degree.
- 1 year retail sales and/or telesales experience.
- Strong consultative sales, negotiating, listening and probing
- Experience with wireless products and services such as:
connected devices, home phones, Smartphone Operating Systems:
Windows Mobile, IOS, and Android, tethered data connections and
MMS/SMS messaging.Job:Customer Service
Location(s):Tennessee-KNOXVILLE_TNU.S. Cellular is an EEO employer
and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to
identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or
genetic information. Associated topics: answer, call center
associate, call center specialist, clerk, customer care, customer
service specialist, platform support, service, service agent,
Keywords: USCellular, Knoxville , Bilingual - Spanish Customer Service Representative, Other , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!