Member Experience Consultant (Floating Branch)
Company: Y-12 Federal Credit Union
Location: Oak Ridge
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The purpose of this position is to process member's requested
financial transactions, resolve problems, and answer questions; to
identify and suggest financial services that would improve our
members' lives. Provides prompt, professional and courteous support
and assistance to internal departments, retail branches and
*Reports to: * Branch Manager
*Supervises: * 0(Direct) 0 (Indirect)
*Starting Wage: *$17.00 per hour
1. Assist branch in meeting performance standards monthly in
addition to meeting individual performance standards monthly.
2. Interview members and process applications for all types of
consumer loans. Review application and documentation for
completeness and accuracy according to credit union compliance
3. Conduct all member account functions, including processing
requests for new services, providing counseling, and cross-selling
appropriate credit union products or services to benefit the member
and achieve established sales goals.
4. Assists members with opening and closing accounts, answers
questions about products and services and resolves problems that
are within their authority to resolve. Refers problems that are
beyond their authority to their supervisor, along with their
5. Accurately receive, inspect and verify cash and negotiable
instruments for deposit, accept loan payments and a variety of
other monetary transactions as directed and in accordance with
established policies and procedures. Balance transaction input at
the end of each workday.
6. Regular and predictable attendance
7. Perform additional job duties as assigned by the manager.
* A high school education or GED.
* One year to three years of similar or related experience.
*OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES*
* Upholds Y12 Federal Credit Union's culture and core values
* Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job.
Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or
outside the organization for purposes of giving or obtaining
information, building relationships, or soliciting cooperation.
* Ability to accurately process account entries and transactions,
write routine reports and construct basic professional and
grammatically correct correspondence.
* Ability to speak effectively to members and employees of the
organization. Ability to read and interpret basic forms and
documents, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of
measure using whole numbers, fractions and decimals. Ability to
compute rate, ratio and percentages.
* Ability to apply reasonable understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
* Ability to deal with problems involving variables in
* Maintains a positive attitude with employees and members and
remains flexible while focused on accepted practices, policy,
productivity and effectiveness.
*PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENTS: *
* To deliver high quality service by meeting the following service
I will identify your financial needs and offer a solution that will
improve your financial life.
I will provide you with accurate and timely information.
I will express my appreciation for your business.
I will treat you with respect and maintain the highest standard of
I will always call you by your name.
I will take ownership of your request.
* Within established levels of authority, process member's
financial transaction, resolve problems, and answer questions
regarding Y-12 Federal Credit Union products and services.
* Actively participate in branch/department and staff meetings in
order to maintain awareness of organizational issues and
promotional campaigns. Remain current on changes in policies,
procedures, compliance and product development.
* Attend continuing education classes to enhance job knowledge and
performance in order to provide exceptional service to internal and
external members. Take initiative for personal career development
and seek opportunities to learn new skills.
*PHYSICAL DEMANDS: *
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and
sit. This position requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling,
stooping, crouching. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move
items over 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this
job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
*WORK ENVIRONMENT: *
May be exposed to mild to moderate stress levels associated with
the performance of the job duties as described.
*_We are an EEO Employer_*
*_All descriptions have been reviewed to ensure that only essential
functions and basic duties have been included. Peripheral tasks,
only incidentally related to each position, have been excluded.
Requirements, skills, and abilities included have been determined
to be the minimal standards required to successfully perform the
positions. In no instance, however, should the duties,
responsibilities, and requirements delineated be interpreted as
all-inclusive. Supervisors as deemed appropriate may assign
additional functions and requirements._*
*_In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is
possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably
accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will
be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the
employee or others or which impose undue hardships on the
*_Job descriptions are not intended and do not create employment
contracts. The organization maintains its status as an at-will
employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour%58047475%
Keywords: Y-12 Federal Credit Union, Knoxville , Member Experience Consultant (Floating Branch), Other , Oak Ridge, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!