Company: Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc.
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Requisition ID: 135593
Posting Locations: Knoxville
Pay Range: $14.80 - $16.75, depending on experience
Rate Frequency: Hourly
Click here to view a *Day in the Life* of our Teammates!
\*IMMEDIATE STARTS FOR NEW HIRES! ON THE SPOT OFFERS TAKING PLACE
AT TIME OF INTERVIEW! DON'T MISS OUT ON THE OPPORTUNITY TO BEGIN
YOUR CAREER WITH COCA-COLA CONSOLIDATED!*
*STARTING PAY RATE IS $14.80/ HOUR *
*LOCATION: WEST KNOXVILLE, TN *
*SCHEDULE: Early morning (6AM) starts. Must be available to work
weekends and some holidays.*
* Our Secret Ingredient is our Teammates.\*
We offer *great rewards*, *competitive pay*, *career advancement*
and *growth opportunities*.
Full Time Teammates are also eligible for:
* Paid Training
* Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
* 401(k) with Company matching on a dollar-for-dollar basis
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
* Group Health Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
* Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
*Refresh and Grow your Career with Us!\*
The Merchandiser is responsible for presenting products in a way
that will attract the attention of consumers at our customer retail
locations. This position services and maintains multiple bulk
accounts by merchandising approved products and packages using safe
handling techniques and following all quality guidelines. Ability
to follow plan sets, planograms and communicate to store management
and cross-functional personnel.
*Duties & Responsibilities*
* Fills, merchandises and rotates products on display and the shelf
according to procedures and special programs
* Physically moves the product from the backroom and places it on
* Creates and distributes point of sale materials on display and
shelve where permitted. Rotates product. Fills and merchandises
Fastlane merchandisers and vendors; checks vendor to ensure proper
* Organizes and maintains back room by stacking and arranging
product by package and flavor, arranging the return of empty
pallets and shells, damaged and out of date product to the
* Fosters business relationship with store personnel through
routine follow-up on requests, proactive pricing, special programs,
new opportunities, and upcoming activities discussions
*Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities*
* Must have effective communication skills which include listening,
speaking, and writing
* Prior customer service experience preferred in a retail
* Merchandisers must have excellent interpersonal skills and be
able to work effectively to satisfy the needs of a variety of
customers with different demands and expectations
* Willingness to work in a fast-paced, physically demanding
environment (lifting 50 lbs. repetitively)
* Able to work reliably and independently with little daily
* Critical thinking skills
* Company provided cell phone
* Valid instate driver's license
* Excellent driving history
* Proof of insurance policy to verify current coverage of liability
and property damage at no less than 50,000 per person/100,000
accident insurance per occurrence/50,000 property damage and 500 or
less deductible effective from first day of employment
* Excellent driving history
The work environment will vary, including but not limited to
exposure to weather conditions, coolers, and customer storage areas
which may be non-temperature controlled
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.80 - $16.75 per hour
* Are you 18 years or above?
* Do you have a valid Drivers License?
* Do you have a personal vehicle available to use for work?
* The role requires that you show proof of automobile coverage on
your personal vehicle. Do you acknowledge this requirement?
* In the past 36 months have you had more than 2 traffic citations,
or more than 1 at-fault accident?%58047475%
Keywords: Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc., Knoxville , Merchandiser Stocker, Other , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!