Company: Emerald Youth Foundation
Posted on: November 26, 2022
THE OPPORTUNITYJoin a team that is passionately committed to a
vision for Knoxville's youth that ensures every child in every
neighborhood has the opportunity for a full life. (John 10:10)
Supporting this vision, Emerald Youth Foundation, a Christian
organization, is engaging 3,000 youth and their families with
faith, learning, and health related programs and initiatives.
Emerald Charter Schools, a K-8 Knox County public school, was
launched by Emerald Youth and remains a partner organization.JOB
TITLE: IT InternJOB TITLE: IT TechnicianSTATUS: Non-Exempt,
part-timeJOB SUMMARY:The Information Technology (IT) Intern is
responsible for assisting the IT Department with day-to-day IT
operations, including but not limited to creating user accounts,
light device repair, device support and enrollment, ticket
response. ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Repair devices such as broken screens, battery replacement and
- Troubleshoot devices, locating faulty hardware and software
- Print and device support for staff and students.
- Technical support for A/V, Telecom, computers, etc.
- User / Device management via O365, Google Management, Active
Directory, And Meraki.
- Assist with inventory management of computers and
- Preferable but not necessary, working knowledge of Chrome OS,
Windows OS, and Mac OS systems.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Dedicated Christian with clear knowledge of the Gospel and a
passion for the mission of Emerald Youth Foundation; connected to a
church community; possesses a strong reputation for honesty,
integrity, and high moral standards.
- Prior IT experience or actively working on an IT degree,
- Prioritizes tasks and works well under pressure. This person
must operate with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated skill in the areas of organization and
- Ability to work efficiently in a collaborative setting.
- Eager to learn.It is the policy of Emerald Youth Foundation
(EYF) to provide employment opportunities to all people without
regard to race, color, sex, age, or national origin.Section 702 of
Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 provides that the
religious discrimination law will not apply to a religious
corporation, association, educational institution or society with
respect to the employment of individuals of a particular religion
to perform work connected with the carrying on by such a
corporation, association, educational institution or society of its
Keywords: Emerald Youth Foundation, Knoxville , IT Intern, Other , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!