Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner Position - Southeast Tennessee
Posted on: November 27, 2022
StatCare, one of the largest privately held Hospitalist and
Pulmonary Services groups in the nation is currently expanding our
inpatient services in Athens, Tennessee. We are seeking well
qualified Hospitalist Nurse Practitioners to join our group.
We provide hospitalist services at the following locations:
- Starr Regional Medical Center, a 118 bed acute care
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center, a 541-bed regional
- Parkwest Medical Center, a 307 bed hospital and the region's
only Top 100 Heart Hospital
Our coverage model provides for the very best inpatient care. -
- Employed position -
- Exceptional working environment
- Health, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance Group Plan
- Paid CME, Malpractice, and Retirement Plans
Contact Us Today!
To -submit your CV -for this job, click the "Apply" -button, or
email your CV directly to .
Keywords: EMrecruits, Knoxville , Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner Position - Southeast Tennessee, Other , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!