Company: Home Instead- Corporate
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGiver's
to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the
lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead
provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to
remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity,
care, and compassion.
We are currently hiring ALL SHIFTS!
We have a variety of shifts available and benefits
- Paid trainings/Orientation
- Flexible hours/ based on YOUR availability
- Paid Vacation (after waiting period)
- Reliable office staff 24 hours a day
- Caregiver referral program
- Paid mileage when driving caregiver's car for client errands,
appointments.Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Personal Care
- Meals & Nutrition
- Incidental Transportation
- Light housekeeping
- Document daily activities and report any significant changes
with your client.
- Hospice Care Support*No previous experience necessary - skills
training provided by Home Instead.
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with
dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial
- Ability to lift, pull 25 pounds
- Ability to bend, twist, stoop, kneel, and reach
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insuranceCall
today and interview this week! (865) ###-#### for an appointment or
visit our office at 4635 Chambliss Ave Knoxville, TN 37919 or apply
online at www.homeinstead.com/162
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGiver's to
become a part of our team and join our mission of
Keywords: Home Instead- Corporate, Knoxville , Care Professional, Other , Mascot, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!