Title Escrow Associate - Lenders Title Knoxville
Company: Lenders Title Company
Posted on: November 26, 2022
LENDERS TITLE GROUP
The Lenders Title Group began in Little Rock, Arkansas in 1987. A
promise to provide customers with unsurpassed service quickly made
Lenders Title the market leader. Our commitment to service, coupled
with expertise, innovation and technology led to expansion of the
company across Arkansas, allowing us to insure you in any county in
the state. The company has since expanded into Louisiana and
Tennessee and operates under the names Lenders Title company,
American Abstract and Title, United Title of Louisiana,
Preservation Title, and Solomon Parks Title and Escrow. Lenders
Title Group, through its predecessor companies, has diligently
served the real estate community for over 100 years.
As a Title Escrow Associate, you will work closely with key
business partners in Customer Service, Operations and third-party
loan servicers to build strong working relationships and enhance
the internal and external escrow process. - Our title
escrow-associates are customer service-oriented and have excellent
communication skills. The confidential nature of files requires you
to have the utmost discretion and care for clients' privacy. - You
will be assisting escrow officers by creating and editing
correspondence and documents, maintaining files and records, and
providing services to clients. - Typical daily communication
includes scheduling buyers and sellers to execute documents for
transfer and financing of property ownership and providing details
about the transaction. Daily processes will include ordering loan
payoffs, researching property taxes, recording documents in the
appropriate public offices, disbursing funds collected for a
transaction and reconciling the escrow account.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Types letters, forms, checks, and other documents used for
collecting, disbursing, and recording in relation to the closing of
- Receives new orders and enters the information into the
company's production software and sends notification of the order
to other departments in the company.
- Orders services, such as property insurance, termite policies,
and surveys, from third party providers as dictated by the real
estate contract and/or separate closing instructions.
- Acquires Insured Closing Letter for the transaction if required
- Enters transactional information into the company's production
- Prepares checks and records/deposits incoming funds for
- Sends payments to appropriate parties as dictated by the
settlement statement, real estate contract, and closing
- Ensures the file is in balance after all deposits are received
and disbursements are made.
- Collects, organizes, and schedules certain transactional
documents to be recorded.
- Prepares funding packages after closing is complete to return
appropriate documents to the lender.
- Prepares internal closing documents for review by the
- Reviews the requirements shown on the commitment and takes
action on satisfying those requirements (subject to the legal and
regulatory restrictions that may apply in the subject property's
- Holds in escrow , funds, legal papers, and other collateral
posted by contracting parties to ensure fulfillment of contracts or
- Files and delivers deeds and other legal papers.
- May assist buyer in securing financing.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED and 1-2 years of experience or
equivalent combination of education and experience
- Microsoft Office suite
- Special software: RamQuest knowledge preferred
- Medical with wellness incentives, dental, and vision -
- HSA with company match
- Maternity and parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Mentor program
- 401(k) with 6% match
- More -- -
Keywords: Lenders Title Company, Knoxville , Title Escrow Associate - Lenders Title Knoxville, Other , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!