Barista and Cashier
Company: Compass Group
Posted on: November 26, 2022
* Work coffee/ Starbucks station
* Performs cashier duties when necessary running the Point-of-Sale
* Perform general cleaning duties; equipment; utensils, pots, pans
and other serving items by washing them by hand or place them in a
dishwashing machine; return clean utensils, pots and pans to their
proper place. Removes trash and garbage to designated areas.
* Responsible for service in all retail areas, including cashiering
and line serving.
* Cashiers according to established procedures, maintaining cash
accuracy with receipts. Makes deposits at the end of the shift by
following correct procedures.
* On an on-going basis, inventories and re-stocks supplies and food
products in work area.
* Maintains cleanliness of the work areas, making sure areas are
not cluttered with product and soiled pans. Sets up serving line,
making sure temperatures are taken, recorded, and within acceptable
ranges; and that correct utensils are used. Notifies the Cooks if
food temperatures are not within acceptable limits. Serves hot and
cold items from serving line to customers.
* Sets up items for purchase and consumption on a daily basis.
* Keeps refrigerator stocked and product rotated by using the First
-in/First out (FIFO) rule.
* Stocks all pantries with correct par levels of food items on a
daily basis. Records replenished amounts on floor stock form for
each unit. Records refrigerator temperatures on floor stock form on
a daily basis. Follows the First in/First out (FIFO) procedure when
stocking pantries and refrigerators.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Compass Group, Knoxville , Barista and Cashier, Other , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!