Company: US Foods
Posted on: November 26, 2022
ARE YOU A CURRENT US FOODS EMPLOYEE? PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY
THROUGH OUR INTERNAL WORKDAY CAREER SITE.
Join Our Community of Food People!
We help YOU make it! US FOODS is one of the largest food
distributors with a culture and history of promotion from within,
excellent training programs, and a continuous improvement
We are looking for Operations Clerks who relish the chance to push
their potential, grow and reap the rewards of joining the US FOODS
US FOODS has a lot to offer :
- US FOODS is the company built on YOU Matter, where your hard
work is rewarded
- We are committed to compensation and benefits that respect and
reward our employees for their dedication and hard work
- Service recognition and employee rewards
- Company with a history of promotion from within and unlimited
career growth opportunities w/ ongoing job skills and leadership
- Excellent Leadership
BENEFITS START DAY ONE: medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Plan, and
an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) life insurance and paid
parental leave . Check out our Benefits by clicking on the link
Health Plan Identifier (benefitspricing.com)
Main Ingredients of the Job!
As a US FOODS Operations Clerk, you will be responsible for
partnering with team members across the Transportation department
on all clerical functions as required, with special emphasis on DOT
rules and regulations compliance and reporting. Schedule
(Sunday - Thursday, approximately 5:00 am - 3:00 pm ) Great
Operations Clerks are crucial to the US FOODS team and one of the
important faces of our organization. Our Operations Clerks strive
for integrity and reliability while building trusting relationships
with team members .
- Communicate with internal and external customers. Respond to
general inquiries and telephone calls. Respond to requests by
researching information. May be authorized to make decisions on
routine matters as delegated by the supervisor. Refer problems to
supervisor/manager for resolution.
- Review and answer routine inquiries.
- Prepare and process routine forms and documents, such as time
sheets, requisitions, purchase orders, DVIRs, shipping labels, etc.
following standard procedures.
- Collect, track and input data relative to Operations metrics.
(including but not limited to; shorts, mispicks, dump/damage,
service level, and associate over-time)
- Maintain files, record-keeping activities, and confidential
- Problem resolution on a smaller or less complex scale or in a
liaison role. May handle or assist in a segment of a project.
- Create and maintain basic charts, graphs, spreadsheets, and
databases. Prepare summary information for the manager's review.
Prepare and update recurring and routine internal reports, collect,
and verify data.
- Check documents for accuracy and completeness, cross reference
- Verify information and data for compliance with regulations and
- Monitor inventory levels of office supplies; initiate purchase
orders as necessary.
What you bring to the table
- High School Diploma/ required
- F amiliar with DOT rules and regulations
- Strong clerical and computer skills are necessary
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office with a special emphasis
on Excel skills
- Must be able to multi-task and possess excellent verbal and
written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and thoroughness in
Your efforts are the foundation that defines US FOODS success based
on our pillars of cultural beliefs, work ethic, collaborative
spirit, and service.
BECOME A US FOODS TEAM MEMBER!
Stay updated by following US Foods on any of our social media
platforms at the bottom of the page!
***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender
Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability
Keywords: US Foods, Knoxville , Operations Clerk, Other , Alcoa, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!