Company: P & S Transportation
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Accounting ClerkKnoxville, TN-LCT29
Loudon County Trucking was founded in 1996 with three units and a
base of operations in Knoxville, TN. LCT is an award-winning
trucking company respected in the trucking industry as specialists
hauling aluminum and steel products.
Loudon County Trucking, now a PS Logistics Company, has 3
locations, with its headquarters in Loudon, TN. Our customer base
has steadily grown and we now deliver nationwide and Canada. We
specialize in the aluminum industry hauling coils, ingots, and
molten aluminum. We also haul building materials, lumber and steel
Loudon County Trucking began with a family and a vision. And that
same courage, strength, dedication and sense of achievement
continues today. It is reflected in the faces of our employees, our
drivers, and our customer friends. Many of those who joined us in
the early years are still with us today.
We are hiring an Accounting Clerk in our Loudon County Knoxville
Office. If you think you would be a great asset to this company
please apply for a opportunity to excel in your career.
The Accounting Clerk supports the Finance group by identifying,
verifying and recording transactions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities, include but are not limited
* Create vouchers for fuel, loan and any other bank account
* Prepare general journal entries for petty cash or other entries,
* Generate McLeod monthly reports for month-end close
* Assist in preparation of payroll journal entries
* Assists with daily and monthly cash management
* Works with Controller and Sr. Financial Reportor on any projects,
ad hoc reporting or analysis, as needed
Desired Skills & Experience:
* 1-2 years of Accounts Payable or corporate accounting
* Data entry skills
* General math skills
* Transportation or Logistics industry knowledge a plus
* Experience with McLeod software a plus
* Experience with Microsoft Office a plus
Keywords: P & S Transportation, Knoxville , Accounting Clerk, Other , Loudon, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!