Experienced Catastrophe Claim Representative
Company: Auto-Owners Insurance Co
Posted on: January 26, 2023
A career at Auto-Owners is challenging and rewarding. Our group
of caring associates create financial security by helping
individuals and businesses make a new start when a loss occurs.
* There are multiple positions open across the 26 states in which
we operate. The current locations for which we are seeking CAT
Claim Reps are located in the job posting.*
Auto-Owners Insurance, a top-rated insurance carrier, is seeking an
experienced and motivated claims professional to join our team. The
position requires the following, but is not limited to:
* Travel is required upon short notice to location catastrophe,
which would most likely be out of state.
* Can meet the physical demands required for this position.
* Investigate and assemble facts, determine policy coverage,
evaluate the amount of loss, analyze legal liability and pay or
* Familiar with insurance coverage by studying insurance policies,
endorsements and forms.
* Work towards the resolution of claims, possibly attending
arbitrations, mediations, depositions or trials as necessary.
* Ensure that claims payments are issued in a timely and accurate
Desired Skills & Experience
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Minimum of 2 years claims handling experience or comparable
* Field claims experience with multi-line property and casualty
claims and wind/hail
* Proficient with Xactimate software
* Above-average communication skills (written and verbal)
* Ability to resolve complex issues
* Organize and interpret data
* Ability to handle multiple assignments
* Possess a valid driver's license
* Military experience is considered
Competitive salary, matching 401(k) retirement plans, fully funded
pension plan, bonus programs, paid holidays, vacation days,
personal days, paid sick leave and a comprehensive health care
Equal Employment Opportunity
Auto-Owners Insurance is an equal opportunity employer. The Company
hires, transfers, and promotes on the basis of ability, without
consideration of disability, age, sex, race, color, religion,
height, weight, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity
or national origin, or any factor contrary to federal, state or
* Please note that the ability to work in the U.S. without current
or future sponsorship is a requirement.
Keywords: Auto-Owners Insurance Co, Knoxville , Experienced Catastrophe Claim Representative, Other , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!