Company: Covenant Health
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Overview -Clinic Supervisor, Cardiology Associates of East
TennesseeFull time, 80 hours per pay period, Day shift -Position
Summary:Ensures professional nursing care within the clinic;
coordinates care functions with other disciplines. -Covenant
Medical Group is Covenant Healths employed and managed medical
practice organization, with more than 300 top Physicians and
providers spanning the continuum of care in 20 cities throughout
East Tennessee. Specialties include cardiology, cardiothoracic
surgery, cardiovascular surgery, endocrinology, gastroenterology,
general surgery, infectious disease, neurology, neurosurgery,
obstetrics and gynecology, occupational medicine, orthopedic
surgery, physical medicine and rehabilitation, primary care,
pulmonology, reproductive medicine, rheumatology, sleep medicine
and urology. -Recruiter: Whitney Mocsari -- email@example.com --
- Maintains established departmental policies and procedures,
objectives, quality assurance program and safety standards. -
- Maintains currency on all clinical regulations (OSHA, CLIA,
- Administers appropriate OSHA and CLIA materials. -
- Present at all OSHA/CLIA inspections as possible. Assumes
responsibility for corrections and improvements. - Assures staff
receives in-service training.
- Assists clinics in maintaining a safe, comfortable and
therapeutic environment for patient/families in accordance with
- Coordinates with clinic to assure medical records are an
accurate presentation of the patient's medical treatment. Provides
guidelines to assure proper documentation to meet regulatory
- Supervises all members of the clinical team to assure OSHA/CLIA
compliance specifically. Assist in evaluation process of applicable
- Assists and works with physician to provide appropriate staff
training and protocols present at clinic.
- Demonstrates sensitivity to patient comfort and privacy by
using the AIDET fundamentals of communication.
- Ensures clinic compliance with all agency/regulatory standards
(i.e. OSHA, CLIA, etc.). Oversees appropriate training for
- Strive to maintain efficient and timely patient flow
- Acts as a liaison between clinical personnel/office
manager/practitioners in regard to clinical protocols.
- Works directly with designated physician to assure clinical
quality control is in place.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with
- Maintains professional growth and development through seminars,
workshops and professional affiliations to keep abreast of latest
trends in field of expertise
- Attends meetings as required and participates on committees as
directed. Attends and serves on professional/civic service
organizations as office representative as needed. -
- Coordinates nurse scheduling.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
- Collaborate with the patient, physician and other care team
members as part of a team based approach to overall patient
care.QualificationsMinimum Education:None specified; however, must
be sufficient to meet the standards for achievement of the below
indicated license and/or certification as required by the issuing
authority. -Minimum Experience:Five (5) years experience in medical
office setting -Licensure Requirement:Must maintain current
Tennessee LPN license. CPR, OSHA, CLIA annual training required.
-NOTE: - Candidates who do not meet the LPN licensure requirement
listed above may qualify with an equivalent combination of 8 or
more years of clinical experience in direct patient care and
applicable certification or licensure including; but not limited
to, CPR certification, Limited Scope X-ray licensure, or Phlebotomy
certification, plus overall qualifications as deemed necessary to
meet the requirements of clinical supervisor in a physician
Keywords: Covenant Health, Knoxville , Clin Supv-CMM, Other , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!