Posted on: March 19, 2023
- Familiarity with tools, concepts and methodologies of quality
management in a manufacturing environment (welding, machining,
- Mechanical / technical skills and experience preferred.
- ASME experience an advantage.
- Experience with ISO 9001 Quality Standard.
- Ability to interpret technical drawings.
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Proficient computer skills. ERP an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Energetic, positive and highly motivated to succeed and achieve
- Highly organized with an ability to handle multiple projects
- Ability to work calmly under pressure to targets and time
- High level attention to detail, thorough and
organized.Additional Information: Ensuring fabrication of pressure
vessels complies with ASME Section VIII Div.1 requirements.
Examples include managing documents and their flow through the
quality process, carrying out material and weld inspections,
updating quality manual as necessary and providing quality document
control. You would be responsible for ISO 9001 Quality Assurance
Program. Examples include, ensuring ISO processes are followed and
carrying out audits. In addition, you would manage Health and
Safety Program and carry out other quality related duties. You
would be responsible for non-compliance and corrective actions and
ensuring these are brought to satisfactory conclusion. Training
will be provided. Skills & Qualifications: Technical degree and a
minimum 3 years of experience in quality related
activities.Experience Level:Intermediate Level About Aerotek: We
know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also
know that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Knoxville , Quality Coordinator, Other , Maryville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...