Company: MAHLE, Inc
Posted on: May 29, 2023
Together, we are successful. Are you already a valuable member
of our MAHLE team and looking for a new professional challenge?
Then take advantage of the career opportunities now available to
you at MAHLE.Machine OperatorYour Role & Responsibilities
- Operates automated machinery -and robotic equipment. - Performs
set up, changeover, troubleshooting and adjustments on machine tool
and automation as required.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Available to work any shift and overtime as neededCompensation
- Starting pay up to $21.20hr
- Shift premium of .75 cents per hour based on shift
- Clean climate-controlled environment
- Double time on Sundays (Varies by shift schedule)
- Immediate holiday & vacation pay - no waiting period.
- 401(k) matching
- Benefits available at 30 days- medical, dental, vision, life,
disability (Company provides life and disability insurance at no
cost to you).
- Paid training - no previous experience required.
- Educational Reimbursement
- Company provides uniform shirts, safety boots, and all required
safety PPE. Your Skills & Strengths
- Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and
paragraphs in work related documents.
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people
are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking
questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate
- Speaking - Talking to others to convey information
- Mathematics - Knowledge of arithmetic.
- English Language - Knowledge of the structure and content of
the English language including the meaning and spelling of
- In addition to work in a great team, we encourage you to reach
your personal potential and through outstanding learning and
development opportunities. Exciting assignments and personalized
support for your career are available to you.Apply Now
- Apply at careers.mahle.com or drop resume off at the guard
station at MAHLE entrance.
- Go your path - with us. Ms. WENDY HARBIN is available to answer
any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.EOE/AA including
Veterans and Disabled - -Closing Date: 12/31/2023 I Weekly Working
Hours: 40+ - - - -Do you have any questions? - - - - - - -
-WENDY.HARBIN@MAHLE.COM - - -
Keywords: MAHLE, Inc, Knoxville , Machine Operator, Other , Morristown, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...