EZ Stop Stock Team Member
Company: EZ Stop - EZ Stop
Posted on: September 16, 2023
EZ Stop- Stock Team Member (Full or Part Time)
EZ Stop stores are family-owned, community-centered convenience
stores located throughout the foothills of the Great Smoky
Mountains. Our mission is to run community convenience stores made
exceptional by fresh, local products and good, friendly people.
EZ Stop is seeking nice people who like active work and keeping
things neat and organized. Stock Team Members connect all the dots
to make sure customers can find everything they need in our stores.
- Candidates that are self-motivated will stand out. -
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet customers and provide a friendly, positive, and genuine
- Promptly unload vendor deliveries
- Sorting and stocking products on shelves, in coolers, and in
- Maintain cleanliness of the store, deli, bathrooms, and outdoor
areas (i.e. dusting, mopping, emptying trash, cleaning,
- Provide customer feedback to the store manager and deliver on
our promise of Nice People. - Good Stuff.
Qualifications & Experience: -
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced customer service
- Ability to work well individually and as a member of a
- Excellent communication skills and customer service
- Must be able to perform repeated physical behaviors such as
standing, reaching, bending, and lifting up to 35 pounds
- Ability to work various shifts and overtime as needed
- Must be 18 years or older
Keywords: EZ Stop - EZ Stop, Knoxville , EZ Stop Stock Team Member, Other , Sevierville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!