Posted on: September 19, 2023
Responsible for maintaining quality standards by inspecting
finished products and recording quality results.
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications,
conducting visual inspections and measurement tests
- Communicates required adjustments to FIA supervisor
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs;
summarizing re-work and scrap; inputting data into quality
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following
standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- H.S Diploma or G.E.D.
- Experience in manufacturing environment in Quality Assurance is
Nearest Major Market: Knoxville
Keywords: Tenneco, Knoxville , Quality Inspector, Other , Sevierville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!