RN/ LPN / CMA/ MA **NEW RATES & $2,000 BONUS**
Company: East Tennessee Children's Hospital
Posted on: November 15, 2023
At East Tennessee Children's Hospital, care is at the CORE of who
we are. We are comprised of care team members who live out our core
values of Compassion, Ownership, Respect, and Excellence. We
support each other by fostering a culture of team engagement that
creates moments that matter - every interaction, every time. -
- Compassion -- We imagine what others are going through, work to
alleviate suffering, and create joy whenever possible.
- Ownership -- We take pride in our work, act with integrity, and
feel personal responsibility for achieving our mission.
- Respect -- We listen, understand, and communicate openly and
politely. We recognize our diverse strengths.
- Excellence -- We set high standards for performance in
delivering the safest patient care. We give extraordinary and
meaningful experiences to our patients, their families, team
members, and the community we serve.
NEW RATES -and $2,000 BONUS!
Applications are being accepted for RNs, LPNs, -CMAs and MAs
BASIC PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Assists and performs nursing functions under the supervision of a
Nursing Supervisor. All functions performed are within the limits
of the Tennessee Nurse Practice Act and nursing policies and
- If RN, -Bachelors Degree in Nursing Preferred. Completion of an
advanced Pharmacology course required.
- If LPN: Graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing
and completion of an advanced Pharmacology course required
- If a Certified or Registered Medical Assistant: Successful
completion of program and successful completion of
certification/registration exam for Medical Assistant
- If not licensed or certified, high school diploma required
Minimum Work Experience:
- 1-3 years medical office setting preferred -
Required Licenses/Certifications for position:
- RN in State of Tennessee.required for RN role
- Licensed Practical Nurse in State of Tennessee required for LPN
- Certified or Registered Medical Assistant certification
-required for CMA or RMA role
- MA- no certification required
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Strong assessment and critical thinking skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to meet the demands of an active position.
Note: Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of this
- Heavy lifting, pushing and pulling is required up to 50 lbs
occasionally, 20-30 lbs frequently and 10 lbs constantly to move
objects of up to 150 lbs. Sudden emergency situations have the
potential for exposure to lifting or moving of up to 150 lbs.
Frequent bending, walking, sitting, squatting, reaching and
standing are required. Keyboard/computer use and/or repetitive
motions may be required.
Keywords: East Tennessee Children's Hospital, Knoxville , RN/ LPN / CMA/ MA **NEW RATES & $2,000 BONUS**, Other , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!