CE 1, CUST EXP REP (PLATINUM)
Posted on: November 12, 2019
Business Unit: Job Summary:
Responsible for providing support and facilitating interactions
residential customers regarding billing, repair and retention. Acts
a primary point of contact for the customer, taking ownership
customer interactions cross-functionally through to completion.
Establishes and maintains positive, productive and trusting
relationships with customers to foster long-term loyalty and
complete satisfaction, upholding Comcast's commitment to the
customer experience through our Operating Principles, Net
Score (NPS), Voice of the Customer (VOC) surveys and the
Customer Guarantee. Effectively uses systems and advanced tools
accurately and confidently handle customer inquiries for
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- Interacts with customers via telephone or e-mail to assist with
variety of customer inquiries and issues regarding billing, repair,
- Troubleshoots and resolves technical problems and other
account inquiries over the phone in a single customer interaction
maximize the customer experience. Articulate relevant information
directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Communicates and explains account information to the customer
focus on first-call resolution. Accurately calculates and
taxes, fees, one-time charges, and/or recurring monthly fees.
billing cycles, processes, and prorates effectively to ensure
customers understand their statements.
- Corrects discrepancies on customers' billing statements, and
researches customer billing situations as necessary. When
follows established escalation procedures to expedite prompt
- Processes payment information and attempts to collect
- Follows established troubleshooting procedures using the
resources and desktop tools
- Produces work orders according to established business rules
provides customer appropriate guidance for unresolved
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with
- Acts as a product consultant, articulating product features
benefits and making recommendations based on customer
identifying buying signals and asking for the sale, reselling
value or right-size, delivering a quality customer experience.
- Uses multiple tools and systems (billing systems, knowledge
technical tools, etc.) and applies information to customer
- Complies with company policies and procedures while applying
judgment within scope of their empowerment and follows guidelines
Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) and Personal
Identifiable Information (PII).
- Educates customers and promotes self-service options.
- Consistently meets or exceeds established goals and
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Attends training as required.
- Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects
pen, keyboard, and mouse
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Job
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Generally requires 1-2 years related experience
Keywords: Comcast, Knoxville , CE 1, CUST EXP REP (PLATINUM), Other , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!