Posted on: March 18, 2019
GENERAL FUNCTION: Accountable for overall production, coaching, training, and developing a team of licensed retail bankers. May handle large book of clients with more complex financial profiles. Accountable for sales of full range ofsecuritiesproducts, and achieve targeted securities fee income goals within assigned territory. Design and customize coaching sessions to train bankers on investment strategies and product solutions. Conduct solo and joint appointments with bankers andassistthem in efficiently identifying potential clients and closing the sales. Maintain presence within the bank to develop strong relationships and credibility with internal and external clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Achieving sales goals while serving the clients# best interests.
* Plan and conduct individual and group coaching sessions with retail bank employees.
* Develop and conduct client meetings to review existing accounts and close sales individually and jointly with licensed bankers.
* Handle daily client needs and problems and prioritize and delegate tasks to resolve.
* Post-appointment follow up to maintain relationships and develop referrals from existing client base.
* Manage sales planning for self and for team to drive sales, and achieve designated goals and financial results.
* Maintain comprehensive knowledge of all financial products through self-study, periodicals, and appropriate coursework.
* Ability to delegate tasks and follow-through.
* Prepare necessary internal reports for sales tracking.
* Coordinate and communicate with team on daily basis to insure accurate completion of accountabilities.
* Conduct internal and external seminars.
* Prioritize client needs and introduce services of other Fifth Third Bank employees, i.e. loans, estate planning, deposits.
* Serves as a coach and mentor for licensed bank employees.
* Thoroughly organize, share and prepare licensed bankers with tools and skills needed to be successful.
* Guide and promote progress toward established goals for team.
* Recognize and reward achievement of goals.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.
Keywords: , Knoxville , Investment Executive, PR / Public Relations , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Other PR / Public Relations Jobs
Customer Service Representative
Description: GENERAL FUNCTION: Provide excellent customer care to customers regarding daily transactions, addressing inquiries, and problem resolution, in accordance with Fifth Third Bank policies. Refer customers (more...)
Posted on: 02/26/2019
Description: font face Arial GENERAL FUNCTION: Accountable for overall production, coaching, training, and developing a team of licensed retail bankers. May handle large book of clients with more complex financial (more...)
Posted on: 03/18/2019