Desktop Support Technician
Company: NTT DATA Corporation
Posted on: April 10, 2021
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a Deskside support to join our team in
The Desktop Support Analyst (Technician) will be responsible for
performing various managed client services for a strategic
customer. These services include: IMAC, Break Fix, Desk Side
Support, etc. This role combines strong technical skills with an
emphasis on delivery high level of customer service.
Responsibilities include performing advanced configuration and
repair of desktop/notebook computer equipment and IP phone handsets
including network drops and/or cabling, advanced troubleshooting of
technical issues on desktop/notebook computer equipment, low-level
configuration and support of server/storage equipment when guided
by more senior personnel.
This position will be a Client based position.
- Responsible for on-site and/or remote installation,
implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting and/or repair of
desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals.
- Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and
- Provide technical support and incident management service desk
functions (Service Now)
- Reviews, troubleshoots and approves operational quality
desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals (Windows
7, 10 and Mac OS)
- Installs, maintains and optimizes desktop /notebook
configurations at customer sites (Windows 7, 10 and Mac OS)
- Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems, Wi-Fi,
- Performs maintenance and repair services (basic break fix for
printers, desktops, laptops.)
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of basic
- Ability to develop business relationships and communicate
effectively with the user community
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- A+ Certification
- Understanding of the fundamentals of network and server/desktop
administration, installations, upgrades, techniques, tools,
materials, and equipment
- Knowledge of processes and resources required to perform
analytical and technical tasks on PC systems
- 3+ years desktop support experience
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Knoxville
Technical Support, Technician, Consulting, Technology
Keywords: NTT DATA Corporation, Knoxville , Desktop Support Technician, Professions , Rockwood, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!