Posted on: May 4, 2021
Dislike being on-call? So do we! Enjoy NO on-call work, uncapped
incentive and commission opportunities, a company vehicle, and more
when you join our team of amazing Service Technicians! Positions
available in Robbinsville, NC include: Refrigeration (Sealed
System) Repair, Appliance Repair, and Small Engine Repair. Sears
Home Services is the nation's largest product repair service
provider and offers their Technicians unmatched on-going training,
specialized tools, and support in the industry. Why the best
Service Technicians work for Sears Home Services:
- Sign-On Bonus of up to $5,000 based on your experience!
- Great schedule - NO on-call! Typical hours are 7:30am-6:00pm,
Monday to Friday. Opportunities for overtime on Saturdays.
- Great pay - Starting from $16.00-$24.60/hr., based on
experience and skills PLUS opportunities for uncapped incentives
- Full benefits - Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid
holidays, vacation time, life insurance, and more.
- Perks - Including company service vehicle, iPhone, specialized
tools, uniforms, and incentive plans provided!
- The best parts and support - Because you are working with
Sears, you only get the best parts for repairs. Enjoy having access
to all brands of OEM parts and getting the job done right the first
time! Plus, you have access to Tech Hub, a nationwide support
platform to connect you with others to get your support questions
- Valuable training - Sears offers formal training programs for
those looking to add to their industry knowledge (including getting
EPA certification), as well as continued learning for those wanting
to sharpen skills.
- Company reputation - In this role, you will enjoy working
independently as a representative of a leading retailer and in-home
service provider. Responsibilities:
- Providing timely and quality repairs of customers'
- Maintaining high-quality customer service and care.
- Providing knowledgeable and courteous repair service.
- Looking for ways to improve business performance and enhance
the customer experience.
- Communicating benefits of the Value Added Services Process to
the customer. About the Company: Sears Home Service, part of the
Transformco family of brands, is the nation's largest product
repair service provider, delivering more than 52 million solutions
for homeowners annually. Sears Home Services also includes HVAC
services, home improvement services (primarily siding, windows,
cabinet refacing, kitchen remodeling, roofing, carpet and
upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning, and garage door
installation and repair). All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to the individual's
race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability,
genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other
characteristic protected by applicable law.Job Requirements: If you
have a good working knowledge in any of the above mentioned areas
(Refrigeration (Sealed System) Repair, Appliance Repair, and Small
Engine Repair), we want to talk to you today! Don't let this
opportunity pass you by! Apply now! Must be able to pass a
background check and drug screen.
Keywords: WorkRocket, Knoxville , Service Technician, Professions , Robbinsville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!