Night Shift Forklift Operator
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Description:Aerotek is hiring for a night shift forklift
operator in Kodak, TN. This shift will be paying $14.18 with
opportunities for increases. The hours will be 11:00 PM - 7:00
- Transports raw materials, Work in Progress (WIP), and finished
goods from between production
- control area to manufacturing area.
- Must communicate with manufacturing team members and team
leaders in order to maintain even
- flow of materials.
- Using production plan as a base to creating average # of parts
needed per hour.
- Receives raw materials and moves raw materials to temporary
- Maintain and control of packaging materials.
- Transfers completed parts (in-house logistics) to finished
goods areas/dunnage areas.
- Prepares finished goods and other materials for shipping.
- Maintain and control of dunnage, including sending and
receiving, and washing and storage of
- returnable dunnage.
- Must perform preventative maintenance and routine machine
- Participate in a teamwork atmosphere and contribute to various
continuous improvement projects and
- Recognize and define problems, collect data, and assist TL in
- Other duties as required.Skills:Packing, Inventory, Pick,
Material handling, Forklift, UnloadingAdditional Skills &
- Experience in high volume manufacturing in the automotive
- Solid work history and willingness to successfully function in
a team environment.
- Valid Driver's License
- Forklift experienceInterested applicants can apply into this
posting or call Jim at 865-292-2377.About Aerotek:We know that a
company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an
individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a
Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Knoxville , Night Shift Forklift Operator, Professions , Kodak, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!