Transportation Supervisor Hiring Event
Company: McLane Company
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Competitive salary based on your experience.
- Benefits such as medical, dental, vision, and company-paid life
- 401(k) with annual company match.ABOUT THE JOB:
- The Transportation Supervisor provides direct supervision for a
group of assigned Drivers.
- Achieve safe, timely, and accurate deliveries to customers via
a thorough working knowledge of multi-stop routing systems and
- Review driver logs, hours of service, and other DOT
requirements to ensure compliance with all state, local and federal
- Coordinate activities with other distribution center
departments to ensure that accurate and timely deliveries
- This position has additional duties.
- Special projects may be assigned at the position supervisor's
discretion.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent OR have equivalent
- Have at least 1 year of transportation management experience in
the food distribution industry.
- Be knowledgeable about DOT regulations.
- AS/400 experience is preferred.
- Truck routing software experience preferred.
- Be able to work a varied and flexible schedule.
- Have basic competency with Microsoft Office programs (Excel,
- All McLane teammates undergo pre-employment screenings,
including a background check and a drug test according to
- McLane Company, Inc is committed to hiring and retaining a
- We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making
decisions without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.Preferred
dress codeCasual (come as you are, but please be presentable)About
McLane CompanyBecoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an
honest, stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We
are looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra
step for our customers, our community, and the company. In return,
we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in
your career as you want to go.What is a hiring event?Think of it
like a job fair, but for one company and more personal. Hiring
events are a great way for employers to fill multiple roles
quickly. Hiring is a human process, and they would like to meet you
to see if you're a fit!
Keywords: McLane Company, Knoxville , Transportation Supervisor Hiring Event, Professions , Sevierville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!