University Shuttle Bus Driver
Company: First Transit
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Currently Offering a $1,500 Sign-On Bonus!!
NEW RATE: $16.38/hr!! --Immediate openings!
Now Hiring Drivers!
Join the First Transit team, operating exclusively within the
University of Tennessee-Knoxville campus, and be a part of
something rewarding, stress-free, and satisfying! As a University
of Tennessee- Knoxville Shuttle Bus Driver you would provide our
clients with the freedom and convenience of reliable, safe
transportation. If you love serving people and driving - come work
Safety is our top priority and all drivers will be provided the
necessary protective equipment to perform their job.
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our shuttle bus
* Competitive wages
* Attractive benefits package, including
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401(k) with company contribution,
* Paid PTO/Vacation (after 1 year)
* Paid, Cutting-edge training
* Full-time shifts
* Opportunity for overtime
* GPS guidance in all vehicles
* Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
* Professional, Safe Environment
We want you to drive with us if you:
* Are at least 21 years of age
* Must Have a valid CDL, Class A or B with Passenger
* If you don't have a CDL, we assist with training (as long as you
have a valid CDL permit)
* Have at least 3 years of driving experience (personal or
* Have good verbal communication skills
* Are able to work shift hours and days assigned.
Terms and Conditions apply to Sign-On Bonus, Bonus ends
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive
to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also
committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates
applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California,
First will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance
Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so
we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports
future growth for all.
Keywords: First Transit, Knoxville , University Shuttle Bus Driver, Professions , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!