Forklift Operator I - 3rd Shift Full Time
Company: Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Requisition ID: 54872 Posting Locations: Knoxville Full Time 3rd
Shift Click here to view a Day in the Life of our Teammates!Our
Secret Ingredient is our Teammates. We offer great rewards,
competitive pay, career advancement and growth opportunities.Full
Time Teammates are also eligible for:--- Paid Training--- Paid Time
Off plus paid holidays--- 401(k) with Company matching on a
dollar-for-dollar basis--- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)---
Group Health Insurance --- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability---
Basic and Supplemental Life InsuranceRefresh and Grow your Career
with Us!Job OverviewThe Forklift Operator I is responsible for
various assignments, duties, and tasks within the Warehouse which
may or may not require the use of a PIT Forklift to complete. These
responsibilities may include pallet building, Inbound Unloading,
Outbound Loading, Replenishment of the Pick Floor or Vertique
Mezzanine Areas, and/or the fulfillment of Customer Orders. This
will be accomplished by traveling through the warehouse pick area
and retrieving and stacking specific products and quantities as
specified on the Pick Ticket assigned while maintaining any
determined expectations of safety, accuracy, and/or efficiency.
This position will also perform other tasks assigned by Warehouse
Management including, but not limited to, pallet stacking, handling
damage restack and/or rework, stacking product, and picking up or
down pallets - utilizing a Pallet Jack when applicable.Duties &
- Retrieves and places quantities of cases of product onto a
pre-determined pallet(s) as instructed by the assigned pick ticket
in a manner that is safe and builds a stable pallet of product,
also known as Pallet Building, meeting or exceeding warehouse
expectations in safety and accuracy.
- Unloads inbound product, raw materials, and/or deposit Items
and transports from the docks to their designated storage areas
within the warehouse in a safe, accurate, and efficient
- Loads outbound product and/or deposit items by transporting
from their assigned storage area within the warehouse to the
loading docks and placing them on the appropriate trailers in a
safe, accurate, and efficient manner.
- Replenishes product to the warehouse pick and/or vertique
mezzanine areas by transporting such from their assigned storage
areas within the warehouse to their specific assigned location/bin
within the pick and/or vertique mezzanine area in a safe, accurate,
and efficient manner.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety of work area and warehouse,
performs other tasks including pallet building as determined and
requested by management.
- May perform other duties as assigned.Knowledge, Skills, &
- Ability to work in a fast-paced atmosphere while walking and
repetitively lifting 30 lbs.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to collaborate within a team environment.
- Ability to coordinate and organize efficient and dependable
- Ability to adapt to needs of role in different work areas
throughout the workday and meet minimum expectations of those
different work areas.
- Ability to read and interpret instructions from a computer
- Attention to detail and ability to differentiate our
- Ability to work in a noisy and non-climate controlled (Hot in
summer/Cold in winter) environment.
- Intentional self-starter who takes initiative and proactively
seeks out value-add opportunities.
- Flexibility (Schedules/Hours change with the demands of the
- Knowledge acquired through 1 to up to 3 years of work
- PIT (Powered Industrial Truck) Certification: Pallet Jack,
Single Forklift, Double Forklift, Scrubber.Work EnvironmentNoisy
and non-temperature-controlled environment (Hot in summer/Cold in
winter)Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc., Knoxville , Forklift Operator I - 3rd Shift Full Time, Professions , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!