Posted on: August 7, 2022
FleetPride is the largest after-market distributor of heavy-duty
truck and trailer parts in the U.S. with some of the best and
brightest people in the business! Partner with the best in the
heavy-duty industry and apply today!
Trailer Technician will repair trailers and perform all types of
chassis repairs including brake jobs, welding, cutting with a torch
and repairing and replacing parts on the chassis using standard
repair tools. Some minor container repairs, patches, door latches
and hinges type of work.
- DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Diagnoses, repairs, builds and rebuilds all parts of trailer
- Performs Maintenance, Troubleshoots and inspects equipment
- Test equipment for proper operations
- Brake Jobs
- Other job duties
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- High School Diploma
- Vocational certificate or work experience
Knowledge & Experience
- Carpentry fabrication and welding are a plus
- Welding experience
Skills & Abilities
- Maintain safe working environment
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Pass background and drug test
Inside and outside environment
FleetPride is the leader in the industry comprised of retail,
service, distribution and wholesale divisions.
Keywords: FleetPride, Knoxville , Trailer Technician, Professions , Louisville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!