Factory Store Receiving/Shipping Associate
Company: Lodge Manufacturing Company
Location: Pigeon Forge
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Job DescriptionAre you looking for a new and interesting career?
If so, Lodge Manufacturing may be the place for you. We are the
only producer of a full line of US made cast iron cookware and we
are growing. Come join our team! A successful candidate will enjoy
our fast-paced environment. We have an immediate opening in our
Pigeon Forge, TN Factory Store.Job Summary: The Receiving/Shipping
Associate is responsible for receiving and preparing all incoming
and outgoing shipments, transfers and merchandise, while verifying
accuracy and quality of the shipments. To promote and build
teamwork while creating a positive and safe work environment, and a
strong company culture that embodies a drive for success, ownership
of responsibilities, and a passion for being the best. To practice
daily continual improvement in all areas.Minimum Requirements: A
successful candidate will have a high school dimploma or GED. Valid
state vehicle operator license that is in good standing. Duties and
- Receives incoming shipments.
- Compares packing slips with purchase orders and physical
inventory to verify accuracy of shipments.
- Reports damages and discrepancies to management from creation
- Maintains organized, error-free paper work and filing
- Communicates incoming product to sales floor MOD to prepare
space for product.
- Unpacks, sorts, tags and delivers merchandise to sales floor in
a timely manner.
- Operates dolly, pallet jack, and forklift as needed.
- Prepares outgoing packages with accuracy and in a timely
manner. Utilizes UPS software for correct pricing and
- Traces and resolves lost shipments and/or customer claims of
- Consults with manager to lead, guide, and train employees
performing related work in accordance with Lodge standards.
- Keeps backroom clean and organized to Lodge standards.
- Performs store opening and closing procedures as needed,
including cash handling.
- Provides excellent customer service over the phone and on the
- Stays familiar with all Lodge policies, procedures, and
- Assists customers with product knowledge and advice.
- Assists with or performs all other job related duties as
assigned.Equal Opportunity EmployerLodge Manufacturing does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic
origin, gender, religion, disability, age political affiliation or
belief, veteran status, or citizenship status (except in those
special circumstances permitted or mandated by law).
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Lodge Manufacturing Company, Knoxville , Factory Store Receiving/Shipping Associate, Professions , Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!