Roll off Driver
Company: Waste Connections
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Waste Connections of Tennessee is looking for a safety conscious
Roll Off Driver to join the team at our hauling location in
Knoxville, TN. Monday-Friday day shift plus every other Saturday,
50-60 hour work week. Must have valid Class B CDL with air brakes
endorsement as a minimum. Manual endorsement required.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Valid Class B CDL with air brakes endorsement as a minimum.
Manual endorsement required.
- Clean driving record.
- Minimum 2 years of Roll-Off experience preferred.
- Basic knowledge of truck components in order to complete pre-
and post-trip inspections.
- Able to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Competitive wage plus overtime
- Performance-based career growth potential
- Medical, dental, vision insurance plans
- Income Protection Plans (Life Insurance, Short Term/Long Term
- 401(k) with a generous company match
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision,
flexible spending account, short term & long term disability, life
insurance, 401(k) retirement.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Waste Connections, Knoxville , Roll off Driver, Professions , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!