Posted on: January 26, 2023
Due to their continued growth, a Home Builder in the area is
seeking a -Superintendent/Construction Manager -with -Residential
Production Building experience to join their team.As a -leader in
the building industry, my client hires the best and provides them
with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth
in a supportive, team-orientated environment.The -Superintendent
-is responsible for providing leadership and management to assigned
projects in a safe, profitable, and timely manner. -Key
- *Responsibility for project success, including safety,
schedule, profitability, and quality and customer
- *Participate in the business development process including
client contacts, relationships, proposals, presentations, and
negotiations for selected projects.
- Establishes and maintains professional working relationships
with owners, architects, engineers, and subcontractors.
- Responsible for understanding and administering prime contract
terms and conditions, contract documents, subcontract agreements,
purchase order agreements, etc.
- Estimate preparation and reviews. This transition shall include
project review meetings, which encompass an analysis of contract
requirements, general conditions, schedules, budgets, subcontracts,
and purchase order agreements.
- Coordinates with the Project Superintendent the means and
methods required for the successful and profitable execution of the
- Assures coordination with the Project Superintendent and the
procurement schedule with the Project Engineer.
- Uses available reports to manage costs and prepare accurate
- Reviews and executes all change orders, supplements, and cost
control budget adjustments. Manages all billings to ensure timely
submission of payment applications and collection of payments from
the owner to maintain a favorable cash flow position.
- Responsible for the timely preparation and execution of
purchase order agreements and subcontracts concerning insurance
certificates, bonds, and the appropriate lien waivers.
- Completes close-out requirements and punch lists promptly.
- You will provide feedback to estimators for use in future
bidding or negotiations, especially subcontractor performance
evaluations.Competitive base salaryExcellent benefits
packageJumpstart your career with an industry leader. APPLY NOW! -
-Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgAll qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age,
color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
military status, genetic information, or any other status protected
by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People and
Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing
quality professionals within multiple industries across the United
States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and
realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right
solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Knoxville , Construction Manager/Superintendent, Professions , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!