Experienced HVAC Technician - Knoxville, TN
Company: Shoffner Acquisition Corp
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Shoffner Mechanical Services (SMS) is growing our team. We are
looking for an experienced HVAC Technician to support our customers
in the greater Knoxville area. JOB DESCRIPTION We are looking for
an HVAC Technician with at least 5 years experience and the
demonstrated ability to take care of our customers. This person
must be able to troubleshoot and diagnose small and large HVAC
equipment and controls. Experience with commercial refrigeration
systems is a plus! They must be a self-starter with the motivation
to work with and mentor other team members. The ideal candidate has
the desire to build their career with a stable, growth-oriented,
market-leading company. BENEFITS:
- Competitive wages
- Your Medical coverage paid by the Company!
- Short-term Disability and Life Insurance paid by the
- Annual Boot Allowances and Clothing benefit
- Full Benefits incl. dental, vision, long term disability,
accident, critical illness
- 401(k) with Company match
- Referral bonus program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) available within 1 st year!
- 7 Paid holidays JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- 5 years (minimum) of Commercial/Industrial HVAC service &
- Refrigeration experience a PLUS!
- Current EPA Certification
- Demonstrated ability to function both independently and as part
of a team
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Demonstrated experience and ability to
- Perform work accurately and thoroughly, including under
- Demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted
- Make decisions and / or take actions to resolve work
- Stand, walk, and reach outward constantly, and lift/carry up to
60 lbs unassisted.
- Exercise fine motor control and possess excellent hand-eye
- Job demands frequent work on heights (lifts and ladders),
reaching above shoulders, crawling, squatting, kneeling,
- Demonstrate dependable and trustworthy behaviors.
- Computer skills a plus Essential functions:
- Must be able to pass pre-employment/post-offer drug screening
- Must have a clear driving record, and can pass a vehicle
background check Shoffner Mechanical Services (SMS), the region's
leader in HVACR, Electrical and Plumbing services has a
well-established reputation for quality and is proud to be part of
the Comfort Systems USA family, one of the top 3 largest mechanical
contractors in the nation and the value leader in the market.
Keywords: Shoffner Acquisition Corp, Knoxville , Experienced HVAC Technician - Knoxville, TN, Professions , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!