Class A Regional Dedicated Driver
Company: Kenco Transportation
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Want to retire at your next job?
We (Kenco, a 3PL) are adding a Class A Regional Dedicated Driver to
the site in Knoxville, TN.
Why should you join Kenco?
Kenco is the largest woman-owned 3PL in the U.S. Kenco partners
with customers nationwide to meet their needs within the Logistics
and Supply Chain realm. Through the partnerships with our
customers, we continue to grow by offering continuous improvement
and by providing a high-level of intelligence in information
We are people-driven and pride ourselves on our Guiding Principles-
Be Honest, Serve, Get Better.
Call (877) 840-1197 for more information!
The Regional Dedicated Driver operates tractor/trailer or straight
truck equipment in accordance with all DOT regulations to transport
product safely and legally from the Distribution Centers, and their
Vendor s to their final destination.
- $.54-.60 CPM---2500 miles weekly
- Dedicated lanes with a combination of OD (Origin/Destination)
- These are only examples as to what the driver can expect, they
are not concrete lanes that will happen every week verbatim to what
- Knoxville, TN to Keasby or Robbinsville, NJ
- Knoxville, TN to Allentown, PA
- Allentown, PA to Windsor, VA
- Knoxville TN to Windsor, VA / Windsor, VA to Knoxville,
- Union City, GA to Cleveland/Knoxville, TN
- 99% drop and hook freight, but at times there will be a need to
run a brokered load if we have a dedicated load cancel
- Our trucks do have cameras in them!
- There is detention pay and layover pay where it is
- Operates tractor/trailer equipment in accordance with all DOT
regulations to transport product safely and legally from the
Distribution Centers to the Vendor s destination.
- Operates the tractor/trailer to ensure that the product is
delivered in a timely manner.
- Monitors freight for secure devices and straps to ensure
products are delivered to their final destination undamaged and in
their original condition.
- Required to follow company policy, participate in required
trainings and keep truck clean.
- Maintains driver s daily logs, trip reports and other documents
- Responsible for performing a full pre-trip and post-trip
inspections on tractor/trailer.
- Communicates any delivery issues up line to the Transportation
- Maintain professional conduct and attitude towards other
motorists who share the highway.
- Conform to all DOT and OSHA regulations and state
- Perform any other reasonable request as directed by
- $.54-.60 CPM + .02 CPM quarterly bonus
- Paid every week via direct deposit.
- Day 1: Medical, Dental, and Vision (If selected, Dental and
Vision will retro back to day 1 of hire)
- 401K match
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are looking for a driver who wants a career, stability, and
wants to retire from Kenco!! We are continuously growing and would
like you to be a part of that growth! Come join our team!!
- Must have CDL-A.
- Must have 2 years of tractor trailer driving
- Good driving record.
- Must be able to pass background check, DOT drug screen, and DOT
- Must be registered in the National Drug and Alcohol
Clearinghouse with a clear record.
- Stable employment history.
- Employment verifications will be completed to verify driver has
adequate experience and to verify driving history with former
- Must be willing to be out for 5-6 days, back home on weekend.
Home time can vary and you may be able to be home more often
through the week including 34 hour resets, etc. However, it is not
guaranteed. It will depend on business need and location of load
Qualified candidates, click APPLY below or Call (877) 840-1197
Keywords: Kenco Transportation, Knoxville , Class A Regional Dedicated Driver, Professions , Dandridge, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...