Senior Electrical Engineer
Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Location: Oak Ridge
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- Ensuring that the electrical systems designs comply with all
applicable installation codes, regulations and standards.
- May interface with Construction and Subcontractors.
- Must be a self-starter and capable of independent creative
design, with direction, using client and industry proven concepts,
- Must have proven 2D MicroStation CADD, SmartSketch and S3D
skills for modelling and raceway design activities.
- Must have experience with an electronic Cable Management
System, such as the SETROUTE program, perform lighting analysis
using AGI32 and be able to input and complete corrections to the
- Works under the direction of one or more senior
- Must be able to effectively communicate, and work well with
others, other disciplines and within a team.
- Must know how to use computer programs such as the Microsoft
WINDOWS suite of programs.
- Ability to cope with conflicting deadlines, frequent
interruptions and multiple tasks.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities with emphasis on continuous
improvement and team building, and interpersonal communication
Qualifications and Skills:
- AA/AS degree with 8 years of related design experience; or a
high school diploma or equivalent and 12 years of related design
- AA/AS degree with 11 years of related design experience; or a
high school diploma or equivalent and 15 years of related design
- Hands-on Microsoft office programs and other computer
- Extensive knowledge & application of NEC code and ANSI/IEEE
- Familiar with schematics and electrical equipment
- Hands on Microsoft office programs and other computer
- Hands-on experience using industry wide electrical
design/drafting tools, such as CAD 2D, cable designing and routing
software, Familiar with design of nuclear facilities.
- Excellent oral & written communications skills.
- Previous Client and/or DOD or DOE project experience.
- Hands-on experience with SETROUTE program, Modelling in S3D,
Cable pull calculation, lighting analysis using AGI32
- Hands-on use in a 3D electrical model design platform and
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Knoxville , Senior Electrical Engineer, Professions , Oak Ridge, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...