Planner Analyst - Lenoir City, TN
Location: Lenoir City
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an
international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and
power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around
the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and
equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and
manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early,
and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first
practical method to control electricity through the pull chain
socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in
reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million
products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is
committed to continually innovating solutions that work,
transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we
Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support
Hubbell Power Systems (HPS) engages in the design and manufacture
of a wide variety of products used by utilities. Today, HPS is
deeply engaged in product solutions for OSP Communication utility
purposes, and has been actively growing that segment of the
business. HPS roots have historically been in high voltage
transmission, distribution, substation, underground products used
by electric utilities. HPS products are also used in the civil
construction, transportation, gas and water industries.
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical
infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to
millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an
option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising
integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our
partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to
ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale
of electrical and electronic products in the United States and
internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power,
and Industrial Technology.
The Planner Analyst is responsible for review of forecast /
capacity model and release of Customer demands to multiple
production plants to meet demands.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Works with planning teams from multiple Plants to meet Customer
* Monitoring performance to planned expectations.
* Coordinate release strategy of Customer demands.
* Capacity / tooling analysis across multi plant operation.
* Review of current / future capacity requirements and establishing
requirements to meet capacity needs.
* Production / shipping optimization analysis.
* Various daily, weekly, and monthly analysis upon request or
Skills and Experience
* Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated success as a Planner / Supply
Chain or equivalent experience in manufacturing.
* Minimum of 3 years of data analysis experience.
* Strong background in Demand Planning or equivalent.
* Strong Organizational, verbal, and written communication
* Self-driven professional and initiative driven self-starter.
* Strong multitasking skills and demonstrated ability to deliver
against deadlines and produce high quality results.
* Advance computer skills using Microsoft Office suite
* Advance Power BI skills.
* SAP Experience
Desired Education and/or Experience
* BA/BS from a four-year college or university
* Degree in Supply Chain or Business discipline.
Bachelors Degree in Business Posting Address
3621 Industrial Park Drive
Lenoir City, TN 37771
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO
Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected
Keywords: Hubbell, Knoxville , Planner Analyst - Lenoir City, TN, Professions , Lenoir City, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!