Front Desk Agent
Location: Pigeon Forge
Posted on: November 22, 2021
VTrips--is a leading vacation rental property management company
with locations in five states. We are currently searching for our
next Front Desk Agent to work with our team in Pigeon Forge, TN at
Resort Properties.The Front Desk Agent will work in a professional,
yet busy office setting. The ideal candidate will be energetic and
dependable with top-notch organizational and time management
skills, an eye for details, and the ability to make good
decisions.This is a regular, full-time position that offers
benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability
insurance). The duties and requirements include but are not limited
to the following:Essential Functions
- Provide a high-level of customer service to all guests,
assisting with arrivals and providing community information.
- Ensure all office operations are executed and adhered to based
upon the companys policies and procedures.
- Acts as a liaison between guests, owners, management, and other
departments to resolve issues or, if necessary, escalate to the
- Make, update, and change reservations.
- Update owner and guest information accurately in the database
- Inspect property, as needed.
- Facilitate and assist housekeeping and independent
- Receive and verify supply deliveries.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by
Management, as needed, to maintain company standards and operating
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficient with Windows-based operating systems and Microsoft
- Strong organizational and customer service skills.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment, including by not
limited to computers, phones, photocopiers, filing systems, and fax
machines.Education and Experience
- Two years of front office administrative experience, preferably
in the hospitality industry.
- Able to work all shifts, including some weekends and holidays.
Our office is open 7 days a day week. The selected candidate will
have 2 days off each week.
- Must be able to pass a background check and have verifiable
work references.Job Type: Full-timePowered by JazzHR
Keywords: VTrips, Knoxville , Front Desk Agent, Sales , Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!