Front Desk Customer Service Representative
Company: Suite Life Pet Resort
Location: Oak Ridge
Posted on: November 22, 2021
CUSTOMER SERVICEDO YOU LOVE DOGS?This is an opportunity to work
for an established business in one of the fastest growing
industries in the country! Use your professional communication
skills while enjoying a fulfilling position in the pet care
industry.We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, pet lover
to confidently communicate and build relationships with new
customers, while providing exceptional experiences to our loyal
clients.A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALIST
- You are the "face" of the business.
- You are always respectful and professional in all your
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- You use your strong organizational skills to ensure various
processes are followed according to protocol.
- You use your excellent communication skills to explain the
value and benefits of the services and premium level of care we
- You enthusiastically answer inbound phone calls from current
and prospective customers.
- You promptly make outbound phone calls to return voicemails or
follow up on emails.
- You handle customer questions and concerns with patience.
- Your natural empathy helps you understand customers'
perspectives in order to establish trust.
- You use your attention to detail as you collect information and
instructions from clients during check-in and as you process
invoices and payments during check-out.
- And, since you are an animal lover, you also enjoy promoting
pet-related services that are truly in the best interest of every
pet, since our #1 goal is to ensure each pet is happy, safe and
healthy during his or her time with us.QUALIFICATIONS
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Polished, professional and enunciates clearly
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Must be open to coaching and committed to learning new
- Hospitality and Customer Service experience is
preferred.PAYThis position is paid a competitive hourly rate
starting at $12hr, based on experience.ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR
TEAM?If you are looking for a meaningful job that will allow you to
use your customer service skills and vibrant personality while
learning new concepts and strategies for success, please attach
your resume to an email and follow the additional instructions
below.Please include "Customer Care Specialist Candidate" in the
subject line of the email and answer the two questions below.
- What 3 qualities do you rely on most when communicating with
- Please describe how your previous experience has prepared you
for this position.''Work Location: One location Work Remotely
No*Job Type: Full-timePay: From $12.00 per hour Base, however CSR
generally average $3-6hr worth of commission and tips!Job Type:
Full-timePay: $12.00 - $16.00 per hourBenefits:
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Paid trainingSchedule:
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availabilitySupplemental Pay:
- Bonus pay
- Commission payEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Required)Work Location: One
Keywords: Suite Life Pet Resort, Knoxville , Front Desk Customer Service Representative, Sales , Oak Ridge, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!