Customer Service Representative, Healthcare
Company: MAXIMUS, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
At Maximus, YOU pick your schedule! Plus base rate starts at
$15.00/hour with a $500 New Hire Bonus!
Every day, Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) at Maximus are
entrusted to serve some of the most vulnerable communities by
providing customer care to millions of Americans who need to
maneuver through complex healthcare plans. During these uncertain
times we ensure that we are delivering the best outcomes possible
for our clients and customers - ensuring every action (via phone,
webchat or email) is thoughtful, open, transparent, and done with
integrity. To prepare you for this role, Maximus provides paid,
comprehensive training which ensures our customer service
representatives care for each caller with the highest levels of
knowledge and professionalism.
Please note this job posting is for upcoming classes (onsite) in
London, KY; targeted start date is discussed with recruiter. We
hire all positions as temporary employment that can become regular
employment based on employee performance and client need. This is
an onsite position.
- As a federal contractor, Maximus is subject to Executive Order
14042 and the Safe Workforce Task Force's COVID-19 Workplace Safety
Guidance for Federal Contractors and Subcontractors. In light of
these requirements, all employees will eventually need to be fully
vaccinated as a condition of employment and new hires/employees
will be required to provide proof of vaccination.
Pay and Benefits:
- New base rate $15.00/hr
- Health and wellness benefit add on = $4.54/hr
- $500 New Hire Bonus *Eligibility requirements apply
- $1,500+ in bonuses available for excellent work
- Flexible scheduling options that meet lifestyle and family
- A supportive environment with peers who share your passion for
improving people's lives
- A career path that unfolds based on how you want to grow within
- No cold calling, sales, or collection calls!
- Provide responses to telephone inquiries in a courteous and
professional manner, using pre-scripted responses
- Follow policies and standard operating procedures such as
filling out timesheets, adhering to privacy rules and responding to
numerous phone inquiries.
- Utilize standard technology such as telephone, e-mail, and web
browser to perform job duties.
- Assist caller(s) with filling out online applications and
submitting electronically to plan provider for processing.
- Complete basic call log related to the phone inquiries such as
clicking radio buttons to confirm which scripts were read to the
- Refer calls as required to CSR Lead
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of client regulations and
- Report problems that occur via the online system so they can be
addressed by the appropriate parties
- Respond to telephone inquiries within staffing and time
- Working special holidays and/or overtime may be
- Regular and predictable attendance is required
- All personnel will be required by contract to undergo program
update training as the program changes
Education and Experience Requirements
Education and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum six (6) months customer service experience
- Must be able to speak and read English fluently
- Ability to work within established turnaround times
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to
organize simultaneous tasks
- Ability to work as a member of a team
Since 1975, MAXIMUS has operated under its founding mission of
Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the
globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels
and across a variety of health and human services programs. With
more than 30,000 employees worldwide, MAXIMUS is a proud partner to
government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi
Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. Launch your career with
MAXIMUS through one of our dynamic customer service centers.
Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran
candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems
essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly
enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and
experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows
you to continue making a difference for our country. We're proud of
our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and
their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian
life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the
National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military
service member, we have challenging and rewarding career
opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce
is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative
Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal
employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Keywords: MAXIMUS, Inc., Knoxville , Customer Service Representative, Healthcare, Sales , Corbin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!