Credit Services Representative - Part Time- Maryville, TN
Company: Clayton Homes
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Title: Credit Services Representative - Part Time
Reports to: Credit Services Manager
Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc. was established in 1974 and
currently services over 200,000 loans. Our strength as an
organization is rooted in the quality of our people and products.
We're financially strong, with a reputation for leading the
industry with unsurpassed products, a broad range of services and a
coast-to-coast presence. And we're professionally strong, from
entry level to more experienced positions, we're actively
recruiting individuals who are passionate, positive, and eager to
learn. As a member of our team, we will equip you for success,
you'll enjoy excellent benefits, opportunities for growth and an
encouraging culture that supports work/life balance.
Credit Service Representatives exists to deliver prompt, accurate,
courteous customer service via phone, fax, mail, or email.
Responsible for accuracy of data input. Handles creditor phone
calls with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism.
Verification of potential customer's jobs. Entering accurate
details on debt ratios.
* Provide excellent customer service skills.
* Checking FHA access and proper inquiries on FHA deals.
* Communicate with inbound and outbound customers on issues
concerning credit applications.
* Accurately inputting data into the system.
* Verifying information obtained on the application.
* Calling landlords and verifying information.
* Promote company image through professional service and
* High School Diploma or GED required. Associates or Bachelors
* Computer competency with Microsoft Office and typing skills at
minimum 40 wpm.
* Great attention to detail and organizational skills.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Must have good telephone etiquette.
* Willing to learn, hard-working, determined and assertive.
* Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the
* Constantly operate a computer and other office productivity
machinery, such as a telephone, calculator, copy machine, and
* 90% communication methods completed over the phone. Must be able
to exchange accurate information at all times.
* Ability to identify and assess account status and determine
* Constantly works in an indoor temperature controlled, sealed
window office environment.
* 401(K) includes 100% company match of the first 4%
* Wellness Programs and On-site workout facility
* On-site restaurant
* TeamShare Company Bonus
Keywords: Clayton Homes, Knoxville , Credit Services Representative - Part Time- Maryville, TN, Sales , Maryville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!