Market Sales Leader
Company: Bimbo Bakeries USA
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold , Brownberry or Oroweat bread? A
Thomas' English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee ,
Entenmann's or Marinela cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then
you know Bimbo Bakeries USA! Annual Bonus Eligibility Company
vehicle Come join the largest baking company in the world and our
family of 20,000 associates nationwide!Top Reasons to Work at Bimbo
Bakeries USA:Great Annual Starting Salary - $65,000+Comprehensive
Benefits Package401k & Company MatchOn the Job Training with
Advancement OpportunitiesThe Market Sales Leader (MSL) is
responsible for achieving sales growth and freshness through people
growth, market share growth, and customer relationships.
Responsibilities include leading the execution of Direct Store
Delivery (DSD) route sales in the market.What You Will Be
- Create a culture and team with operational capabilities to
achieve BBU's objectives using Grupo Bimbo's Beliefs as a
- Engage and inspire frontline associates and business partners
to pursue the BBU vision for growth.
- Communicate plans and conduct reviews quarterly with business
partners to identify opportunities and action plans
- Support achievement of zero workplace injuries by performing
safety observations within the Grupo Bimbo (GB) safety platform and
executing safety awareness programs.
- Develop strategic plans to deliver on sales targets to grow
overall business within existing accounts and pursue business
relationships with expansion customers to generate new
- Utilize sales data to help drive effective decisions with the
frontline salespeople as well as drive brand growth with customers
through the acquisition of new space and displays. Position
- Bachelor's Degree preferred - High School diploma required - A
combination of education, training and experience that results in
demonstrated competency to perform the work may be
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- 3-5 years of related experience in customer relations or
- At least 6 months experience leading and influencing
- Computer skills and proficiency, specifically PowerPoint,
Excel, and Word are required.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a safe driving
- Must be able to acquire and maintain a DOT Medical card
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans or Vets
- Bilingual - English/Spanish a plus
- Travel is required 5% Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo
Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with operations in 32
countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its
subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited
to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA
employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales
centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our
consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at
every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the
chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers
the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and
personal lives every day.
Keywords: Bimbo Bakeries USA, Knoxville , Market Sales Leader, Sales , Alcoa, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!