Sales Development Representative
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Connect people and communities by offering best-in-class
telecommunication services through door-to-door solicitation of new
prospective customers and by building property relationships within
- Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and
enhance the customer experience.
- Tenacious and driven, you excel in environments where your
reward is based on your effort - uncapped potential
- Develops property relationships with homebuilder
representatives, homeowner associations, and community groups
within an assigned territory.
- Acquires new residential customers through door-to-door contact
from assigned leads.
- Conducts proactive consultative needs analysis with new
- Develops and presents sales presentations/proposals on products
and services that meet customers' needs.
- Accurately completes all necessary paperwork to support sales
activities in a manner consistent with quality control guidelines,
including but not limited to the following: dispositioning,
entering sales orders, and reporting on sales.
- Supports team and team goals by actively participating in all
sales meetings and training programs as assigned.
- Achieves monthly sales quotas in high-speed data, mobile,
landline phone, and video sales.
- Completes all administrative tasks related to products sold in
accordance with department practice, policies, and procedures.
- Well-informed about our competitors' activities in assigned
territory; informs manager of any changing competitive pricing
programs, marketing directives, or door-to-door sales tactics.
- Attends and successfully completes training programs.
- Performs other duties as requested by supervisor.
Required Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English
- Engaging interpersonal skills.
- Ability to listen, formulate needs-based sales strategies, and
articulate pitches to sell products and services.
- A passion to succeed and a strong personal drive to sell to
- Ability to travel (including during inclement weather) to and
from assigned territories and company facilities using a reliable
- Familiarity with computer operating systems and software
applications as well as consumer and commercial communication
devices (e.g., PDAs, smartphones, routers, modems, set-top
converters, and wireless devices).
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends, as business needs
dictate to maximize prospective customer contact.
- A valid driver's license, car insurance, a satisfactory driving
record, and the use of a reliable personal vehicle.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience. -Preferred
Related Work Experience and Number of Years
- 2+ years sales or relevant work experience -WORKING CONDITIONS
- Spends approximately 90% of the time in an outside environment
for extended periods in any season, with potential exposure to
- Minimal time in an office environment.
- Exposure to moderate noise levels.
SDT315 2023-20736 2023
Here, employees don't just have jobs, they build careers. That's
why we believe in offering a comprehensive package that rewards
employees for their contributions to our success, supports all
aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage
A qualified applicant's criminal history, if any, will be
considered in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including
Get to Know Us Charter Communications is known in the United States
by our Spectrum brands, including: Spectrum Internet -, TV, Mobile
and Voice, Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum
Reach. When you join us, you're joining a strong community of more
than 101,000 individuals working together to serve more than 32
million customers in 41 states and keep them connected to what
matters most. Watch this video to learn more.
Who You Are Matters Here We're committed to growing a workforce
that reflects our communities, and providing equal opportunities
for employment and advancement. EOE, including
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Knoxville , Sales Development Representative, Sales , Maryville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!