National Sales Executive
Posted on: January 12, 2019
National Sales Executive, Architectural Branding Full Time - Knoxville, TN USA For almost 50 years AGI has been providing leading brands and venues quality signage products and services. Over the last 10 years, however, our customer's expectation of what their places of business look like-and the experience it should create-has become increasingly bold, inspiring, and sophisticated. At AGI, we've changed too. We no longer just supply a sign or set of letters on a building. Today, every element is critical to our customers' brand experience- from signage and lighting, to interior environments and architecture, to digital technology and even the materials used in the building itself. AGI is looking for a National Sales Executive with significant experience in leading and managing high profile & complex national automotive projects. The successful candidate will work closely with Designers, Architects and General Contractors (GC's), specifying aluminum composite material (ACM) and other related product solutions into large and mid-size construction projects. Primary responsibilities include:
- New Business Development - Performing research and identifying potential customers and sales opportunities.
- Developing sales plans and strategies insuring consistent revenue growth and expansion of AGI's products and services within key accounts and prospects.
- Developing and maintaining effective business relationships with key decision makers, influencers and recommenders.
- Providing timely and effective solutions aligned with clients' needs.
- Delivering consistent and effective communication of client expectations to all AGI team members to provide exceptional service to our clients.
- Develops and recommends market pricing to "win" which will result in the greatest share of the market over the long run.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and share of market performance in relation to set standards and to general and specific trends within the industry and the economy.
- Ensures effective control of sales and project management results and that corrective action takes place to be certain that the achievement of AB objectives are within designated budgets.
- Evaluates market reactions to products, develops tactics and strategies and formulates an execution strategy to ensure the changing market and competitive conditions.
- Adhering to all company policies, procedures and business ethics and ensure that all are communicated and implemented by project management, manufacturing, and installation teams.
- Travel regularly (up to 50%) throughout the U.S., to meet with existing and prospective clients. Travel related expenses reimbursed.
- Required Skills
- Mechanically Inclined
- Ability to illustrate/sketch ideas and concepts
- Reads and interprets engineering and architectural drawings
- Travel planning efficiency
- Great communication skills both oral and written Salary + Commission The applicant should have the minimum of a 4 year degree (or equivalent experience) in Architecture, Construction, Engineering, or in a related field. ACM wall panel sales & installation experience preferred.Computer Skills: Proficient in MS Office Suite, with Excel, Access, Word and Powerpoint experience. AutoCad and Illustrated is a plus.
- Experience: 5-8 years marketing experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment. Thorough knowledge of estimating techniques, engineering disciplines, drawing interpretation, and cost control systems required. Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Education Requirement: The applicant should have the minimum of a 4 year degree (or equivalent experience) in Architecture, Construction, Engineering, or in a related field. ACM wall panel sales & installation experience preferred. Experience: 5-8 years marketing experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment. Thorough knowledge of estimating techniques, engineering disciplines, drawing interpretation, and cost control systems required. Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills. Computer Skills: Proficient in MS Office Suite, with Excel, Access, Word and Powerpoint experience. AutoCad and Illustrated is a plus.
- Salary + Commission
Keywords: AGI, Knoxville , National Sales Executive, Sales , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!