Primary Care Providers Needed in Metro Knoxville Area
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Job ID: 10830Practice Details
- Seeking providers to help expand services in Family Medicine
and Internal Medicine.
- Established Practices
- Employed positions
- Outpatient Only
- Office space is currently availableRecruiter's
InsightCompensation. This Family Medicine opportunity is ideally
suited for a top trained physician who seeks to live in Knoxville,
TN and be near the Smokey Mountains.You know that your talents and
skills warrant a strong salary and exciting bonus structure for
high income potential.The Housing Market. The median home value in
the Knoxville market is $134,200. The median price of homes
currently listed in Knoxville is around $209,900. This desirable
community has homes of 3,023 Square Ft. 4 Bedrooms/4 Baths with an
estimated value of around $300,000's.The Community. You picture
yourself living in a Knoxville community that enjoys a variety of
neighborhoods that will suit any type of living. The city has
served as the hub of the region since its founding on 1791. The
best of its Appalachian heritage remains today - a strong work
ethic, a family-centered community, and an intense respect for the
natural beauty that envelops the region.The Employer has a
tremendous reputation as being committed to its staff of doctors
and medical professionals, providing exceptional compensation, a
life and career balance and dedicated to long term retention of its
key physician personnel.Closest Major City
- 147 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KY
- 155 miles to Atlanta, GA
- 161 miles to Nashville, TN
- 179 miles to Charlotte, NC
- 189 miles to Louisville, KYColleges and Universities
- The University of Tennessee-Knoxville (Full-time enrollment:
25,483; Location: 527 Andy Holt Tower; Public; Website: ; Offers
- Pellissippi State Community College (FT enrollment: 7,271;
Location: 10915 Hardin Valley Road; Public; Website: )
- South College (FT enrollment: 1,236; Location: 3904 Lonas Road;
Private, for-profit; Website: ; Offers Doctor's degree)
- Johnson University (FT enrollment: 901; Location: 7900 Johnson
Dr; Private, not-for-profit; Website: ; Offers Doctor's degree)
- The Volunteer Landing on the riverfront in Knoxville is home to
the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame and the Gateway Regional
- In the four-county Knoxville area are hundreds of thousands of
acres of parks and recreational space, including 800 miles of
forests, 800 square miles of trout streams, and seven major
Tennessee Valley Authority lakes that provide more than 11,000
miles of shoreline and 1,000 square miles of water surface.
- Chilhowee Park and Tyson Park
- Much of Knoxville's outdoor and tourism activity centers around
the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, located 45 minutes from
- There are miles of trails and trout streams are found in
Cherokee National Forest, an hour's drive south of Knoxville.
- Knoxville Zoological Park is home to more than 800 exotic
animals and is full of family fun and adventure.
- At the Candy Factory Building, visitors can see chocolatiers at
work at the South's Finest Chocolate Factory, which features more
than 100 candies made and sold on the site.Shopping
- Knoxville boasts three large shopping malls, Knoxville Center,
Simpson Enterprises, and West Town Mall, and more than two dozen
other shopping centers.
- In the downtown area, there are several areas of retail
activity, including Market Square Mall.
- Knoxville's historic downtown warehouse district, called The
Old City, is a bustling area of dining, shopping, and entertainment
nestled in restored nineteenth-century brick warehouses.
- Near the University of Tennessee at Knoxville campus,
Cumberland Avenue is noted for its shops.
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Knoxville , Primary Care Providers Needed in Metro Knoxville Area, Other , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!